If you’ve ever been hard on yourself or you’ve ever felt awful for thinking a thought, it’s because you didn’t realize that who you are is separate from the thoughts in your head.
Separating these is essential if you’re going to clear the clutter in your head, and reduce your emotional pressures.
In this first episode we discuss one of the foundational coaching tools I frequently use to help ground me when my thoughts are swirling out of control.
IN THIS PODCAST YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why we’re not supposed to be happy all the time
- Why feeling in control of your life is more important than feeling happy all the time
- Why thinking your thoughts are “true/false” isn’t helpful
- Why it’s helpful to get your thoughts on paper
- Why resisting thoughts doesn’t help you
- How to utilize compassion when you’re having a hard time
- Why dismissing your emotions keeps you stuck
- How to support yourself (or someone else) when you’re struggling
FEATURED ON THE SHOW:
Questions? Comments? Send me a voice message here.