Forgiveness give us so many benefits emotionally and physically. There aren’t any negative effects when used correctly, only amazing, luscious benefits.
In today’s episode I’m busting the six most prominent myths about forgiveness in hopes that you will quickly start benefitting from this wonderful life-tool.
The six myths are as follows:
- Forgiveness must be deserved.
- Forgiveness let’s the perpetrator off the hook.
- I can’t forgive someone until they’ve apologized.
- Forgiving means forgetting.
- I can’t forgive myself for what I’ve done until someone forgives me first.
- Forgiveness means restoring trust and resuming the relationship like nothing happened.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to let something go.
- The difference between forgiveness and trust.
- How to forgive yourself.
- How to forgive someone else.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW:
Questions? Comments? Send me a voice message here.